Monday, March 27, 2017

March 14, 2017

Hey mom and dad, how are you guys? Things here are great, not too much
going on, so it'll probably be pretty short, I'm also kinda tired, we
did a cross fit workout this morning with a member, he's pretty
ripped, but we got wrecked, but it was fun. Umm, ya, to answer your
questions mom, I have enough Balsalzyde, I'll let you know when I need
more, I'll attach a picture of my Journal, as far as the books go, the
one I need is called Al Kitab الكتاب its super popular, the one that
they use for the BYU Arabic Program, but it's a college textbook, so
it's probably pretty expensive, though on the bright side, I'll
probably use it in college, so I wont have to buy one then, but also,
you can buy them used, so that'll probably be cheaper, also, if its
too expensive, don't worry about it, there's one in this appartment,
so I wont really even need it until I get transferred into English,
which could be next transfer, though if not next transfer, I'll
probably triotrain the new Arabic missionary, so then not for another
two transfers, but then he'd probably use the copy, though we could
share, but I'd probably be easier to buy one. Anyway, ya, thanks for
the tie, I'm excited. And I don't know about multivitamins, I haven't
checked in a while. But anyway, thats that, honestly, I'm feeling
kinda lazy, I don't really want to write the weekly, it just will take
so much work, I'll do double next week, plus not too much happened, we
had zone conference, and that was a ton of fun, but ya, not much
happened. Lastly, dad, I've been thinking have you ever tried inviting
Renett to Church? He's been to activities and those are good, but I
think he'd like Church, you should invite him, it'd be fun (also, I
can totally skype in and teach him if you start teaching him, we have
permission to Skype friends and family, so I could do that, plus he's
arabic, so there's double reason!), anyway, things are still great,
there's great peace and joy in serving the Lord with all your time, I
love it! Love you both,
Elder Rosenbalm

No comments:

Post a Comment