Hi Mom and Dad, how are you both? Things here are awesome as ever,
this week has been a blast, though quick again, trying to remember
what I did the whole week is always so annoying, as Ugway says,
yesterday is history, tomorow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that
is why it is called the present. I love that quote, also it gets me
out of having to remember things. Anyway, sounds like you're all doing
good, I'm glad you're all together for a bit, it must be hard being
apart so much. Dad your recovery's still going well? Also, have fun in
Rome together, Italy sounds like a ton of fun, I'll go there after my
mission some time. Also, mom, quick question, my companions studying
the Levantine dialect, and is confused, how do you conjugate بِد, like
as a verb or a noun or what, he was listening to a recording and I
think they changed. Though this is Ameya, so they probably just do
what they want. Anyway, I'll get into the weekly now,
Hello everyone (see me switching it up? I've said hi for the past
couple months), this weeks been great! We're teaching some pretty
awesome people, I don't remember if I mentioned it last time, but
Sumaya's moving to Nebraska in a couple weeks, so that's sad, I'm
gonna miss her, she's so cool, she has been coming to church every
week since we met her, and that was months ago, she just loves to feel
that Spirit, and has a ton of Faith in the Lord. It'll be tricky with
her not speaking English in Nebraska, but that could be ok, because
then maybe we can skype in! So that'll be fun. She came to a Baptism,
along with one of our other investigators, Koos, it way great! Koos is
a new investigator who is probably the most prepared person I've seen
come, he got here last Saturday night at like 8 PM, came to church
that Sunday at 10, came to the baptism a week later, has met with us
twice so far, (and again tonight), and each time has brought up
baptism, we're probably going to get him a date today, and is
currently reading in Alma. He's so cool! There are just so many good
things happening here, I can't believe how blessed I am to be laboring
in the Lords vineyard, as the closing of the dispensation of the
fullness of time, amidst my Arabic brothers and sisters, I love it!
Anyway, thats mainly it for this week, have a good week everyone!
Elder Rosenbalm
No comments:
Post a Comment