Hi Mom and Dad!
How are both of you, things are great here, just the same, I think I'll get into the weekly now.
Hello Everyone,
How are each of you? Things are awesome here, we're doing pretty much the same things. It was amazing, we've continued to teach Sumaya, and we brought Adam out to another lesson, it was awesome! He's such a good teacher, and can communicate so much better than we can with her. It's been awesome, he's also been called to be the new Gospel Doctrine teacher for Arabic, so it's going to be a great opportunity for him to grow, and for our investigators to learn from a native recent convert who has an amazing testimony. So both Adam and Sumaya have been doing great, we're teaching someone else named Najwa, she's also Sudanese, but a different region, speaks her language, Arabic, and English, she's very educated, and teaching at a university. She's been on and off investigating for a few years, she's really cool, and has a great faith in Christ, but doesn't really see the need to change much. But she's started reading and praying again, so hopefully she's now ready. We've also started teaching a family from Syria, the fathers name is Mohammed, they're very cool, and very willing to learn and grow. It's still in the beginning stages, but hopefully they'll get far. Anyway, that's about it for me, things are going great, Have a good week!
Elder Rosenbalm
So how are both of you? Sounds like there's a lot going on, over there with the deciding whose going where. It's a huge decision, I don't know, there's a lot that goes into it, but the Lord has a plan for each of us, the trick is finding what that is. So I really like the Guitar I bought, it's been really nice being able to play again. Also mom, did you ever send that journal? I never got it. Also, do you know how much an الكتاب book would be? They have one here that I use, and it's really nice, but when I go to English work (which will probably be within the next six months unfortunately) I'll want to keep learning from it. It could be used or whatever it doesn't matter. Ok, thats about it, Love You Both
- Elder Rosenbalm
No comments:
Post a Comment