Monday, March 27, 2017

January 31, 2017

Hey Guys, mom, thanks so much for the news! I've heard bits and pieces
of it, but I wasn't sure how reliable it all was, that's so crazy! I
love it! Whether or not you like Trump or what he's doing, you have to
admit, he's making good on his promises. He's not forgetting what he
said, and I think people will remember that. Those who voted for him,
will remember that he didn't balk, but did what he said. I love it!
Anyway, things are great here, not too much happened, it literally
seems like yesterday when I last wrote, times flying. Arabics coming
good, and you should totally teach Andrew and Thomas, there's going to
be a lot more missionary's speaking Arabic, and if they know a lot,
there's a good chance they'll get called Arabic, which is the best
language to be called. As far as motivation, I don't know, maybe pray
for the desire and strength. It is a good thing, and they'll be much
more effective in building God's kingdom, if they have that knowledge,
so God will help. And once they get started, it will be easier.
Totally do it though, and it doesn't have to take too long, or be
hard. So ya, I think I'll get into the weekly now,

Hello Everyone!
How are you? It's a warm 70 degrees here is San Diego, bright blue
skies, palm trees, we're going to go watch seals by the ocean today
for P Day, its a best. Things here are awesome! Arabic is coming along
well, its a hard language, but I'm glad that I get to learn it, its
such a blessing! I'm also lucky, because there are a lot of Arabs
here, so we get to talk with a lot of natives, which helps a lot. As
far as our investigators, we're still teaching Sumaya, we had another
Great lesson with her with our Recent Convert Adam, he's such a good
teacher, it was great. She is still hesitant about being baptized
again, but she is praying to know Gods will, and when she receives
that answer, she will follow it. We're teaching a few other people,
one man named Hassan, he's from Syria, super cool, he's gone a lot at
school though, so that's a challenge. We're also teaching a man named
Mohamed, he's also awesome, but like Hassan, is gone a lot because of
work and school. So thats fun. There was a huge missionary broadcast,
this week, and that was super exciting! It was really cool, because
they had one last year, and it was good, there were talks, and things.
But this one was really interesting, because most of what they did,
was have a council. Basically, all the people from the missionary
executive council (Elder Bednar, Elder Oaks, and Elder Anderson were
the Apostles in it), it was awesome, they played clips of last years
talks, and just talked and discussed them. It was awesome. They
changed a few things, but things here really aren't too much
different, we plan in the mornings for the day now, which is
different. It's still a bit weird, but inspired, so good. That's about
it, love you all
Elder Rosenbalm

No comments:

Post a Comment