How are you both? This weeks been great for me, a lot of change, but
change is good! So Elder Hawkes left, and I got a new companion, Elder
Jensen, whose awesome, he was a Zone leader before coming here, we do
things a lot differently, and in my opinion, a lot better, there are
different ways of doing the work, and the way we do things now, in my
opinion, is a lot better than what we did with Elder Hawkes. Also,
he's a lot bigger at speaking the language all the time. Elder Hawkes
really didn't do that, but with Elder Jensen, we'll speak Arabic in
the car, and when we're out doing things, it's great, I love it!
Anyway, I'll just get into the weekly now,
Hello everyone, how are you? This week has been great for me, a lot
of change, but thats good. My trainer went home, he went back a bit
before the transfer because he's going to school, so it was super
crazy, but everything's pretty calm now. My new companions names is
Elder Jensen, he's great, I really like him, and I think that we're
going to get a lot of great work done. So I've seen a lot of
progression in my language skills lately, it's pretty amazing how much
God helps you. Arabic is a hard language, and there would be no way
that I could be where I am without His help. So we've continued to
teach Ibtihal, Sumaya, and Najwa, and their families, it's been
amazing teaching all of them. Sumaya is so great, we were teaching her
on Sunday, and you can tell she feel and knows the Spirit. I've been
thinking a lot this week about the privilege it is to be a missionary.
To wear the name of Christ over my heart every day, and to be His
representative, and to bear His name to the world, it's so great.
Anyway, thats about it, Have a good Week!
Elder Rosenbalm
No comments:
Post a Comment