Monday, March 27, 2017

February 7, 2017





Hi Mom and Dad, how are you guys? Things are great, here! Mom, my
medicines fine for now, but if I do need more, I'll let you know. I
love my guitar, its really relaxing to play it. I figured out how to
play the David Jones song on it, Chris would be so proud. Lol, I love
it though. So ya, this weeks been great, I'll probably just get into
the weekly

Hi everybody! It's still warm here. It's the greatest, so this weeks
flown by. Like it literally seems like yesterday was last time I
wrote, but some things happened I guess, lets see, we're still
teaching Sumaya, she's doing great, she's taking English Classes,
which will be good, because then she'll understand atleast a little
when people at Church say hi, so that'll be good. Umm, we taught our
Investigator Mohamed, he's awesome, just super busy. He works all day,
and then goes to school at night, so that's hard, but says that he
really wants to learn more, and once he finishes his current job
(building a house), he'll be able to start doing more, like reading
the Scriptures and stuff. But he said the closing prayer! Which is a
huge step for most Muslims (I was considering not telling his
religion, but that would be completely useless because of his name),
and its awesome that he is saying prayers now. It's crazy that it was
the first prayer he ever said in his life, (well correct one anyway),
and I'm really glad to be a part of it. Anyway, thats about it, love
you all!

So thats about it, Arabic's coming good, its still super hard, but I'm
getting better. Thanks so much for the news, its super nice, Love You
Both
Elder Rosenbalm

No comments:

Post a Comment