Hey mom and dad, how are you two, so first of all, mom that
appointments just a regular checkup one, I've been perfectly healthy,
I ate something weird a couple days ago, but literally, other than
that, I'm perfect. Like not sick at all. We even do cross fit with a
member every Tuesday, which is super brutal, but its fun! Also, we
don't even teach that investigator in parks anymore, so you can stop
worrying, I'm fine. But ya, thats cool about your ASK job, that'll be
fun, and don't worry about it, you'll be great, you worry way to much,
just prepare and things'll work out. Do you know how long is dads
contract there for? And are you guys planning on staying, or going to
the states, or Jordan or what? That's awesome that Chris got the job,
that should be fun, I want to do that too when I get back, but
hopefully they'll have and Arabic program, so the new guys won't have
to start in the field, lol, its pretty rough, but still awesome
because I'm learning Arabic! So interesting predictions, based on the
way things are working out, there's a good chance that I'll leave
Arabic work this transfer and go to English. I'd put it at about 75%,
pretty crazy, it'd be weird being able to actually communicate with
people, lol. The transfers in two weeks, so we'll what happens then.
That's cool about everyone visiting and going indoor skydiving and
stuff, there's one of those here, but it's ridiculously expensive. Ya,
you and dad have kept me up to date on Sam, I've been and will
continue to pray for him. So ya, I'll probably get into my weekly now.
Hi everyone, how are you all doing? So this week was pretty awesome,
the problem is remember what happened, haha, it seems like yesterday
that I last wrote, time's flying by, but things have happened. So
since we're Arabic speaking, we cover the whole mission, and this week
we got a couple referrals right pretty far away, so we've spent a lot
of time driving, to different areas of the mission, which has been
fun, the change is dramatic, its crazy, like one referal was
basically on the border to Mexico, like driving there, we were across
a field from the fence, and basically everyone there was Mexican,
except for our referal, who was Syrian. Another place we've been going
to is like the definition of ghetto, it basically fulfills ever
stereotype, we saw some guys smoking crack too, its a pretty fun
place, there's also this other place we went to, that's basically
Somalia. Literally everyone there is Somalian, its kind of crazy, like
everyone, there are certain parts that you have to walk on a dirt path
to get to huge apartment complexes, like thats the only way to get to
it. It's crazy. But ya, thats been fun, other than that, really , not
much has been going on, we had three people at Church this week, Koos,
Hammed, the referral from our recent convert Adam, and Mike, another
investigator we have. All are doing great, Hammed actually introduced
two of his friends and they were all taught yesterday, so thats been
awesome. Other than that, not much has really happened, things are
still going good, have a great week,
Elder Rosenbalm
So ya, thats about it, love you both, have a great week!
Elder Rosenbalm
No comments:
Post a Comment