Hey Mom, how's it going? So I decided to write this email first this time, instead of last, wired... Anyway, ya, Conference was awesome! I loved it so much, I don't know if there was one talk in particular that stood out, but all were just so awesome. But anyway, I'll probably talk more about that in the weekly. That's awesome about Andrew, tell him good job from me, though I'll probably email him later if I have time, we'll see. As far as BYU, that was kind of bound to happen, they'll be fine, don't worry too much, it'll work out. Life here's awesome! Things are great, we haven't met any Palestinians, no, well actually yes, one guy in our ward's Palestinian, he's pretty cool, he's like semi active though, but he's been here since he was a kid. It's split between the Iraqi's and Syrians mainly, it used to be only Iraqi, really only Chaldeans, but within just the past year or so, a ton of Syrians have started coming, so that's cool, their dialect is closer to the true dialect (Palestinian), though they replace the ث with a ش which is eh. Anyway, my Arabics getting a lot better, I taught my first full lesson in Arabic on exchanges this week, so that was fun, I'm definitely getting help learning the language. I got the Journal and the tie today, they're awesome, thank you, the tie looks great, I love it, I haven't gotten the Arabic book yet. You're moving back to Kuwait? That's pretty exciting, I knew that that would happen, if not Kuwait, the Middle East, the question was just if you'd take a break all being in Utah for a bit or no, guess not. Do you remember the blessing that Brother Jackson gave dad? It's going to be a huge part of your lives, the Lord is calling you to the Middle East, isn't that a joy! It's a great blessing, to be able to be a part of the Lords work in that area, it's undoubtably hard, but you'll be blessed for it, I wonder where you'll be when I come home, maybe Jordan! You know they have a branch there, in Arabic? Pretty cool right? I'm sure they have ones in English too. So as far as pictures go, I really don't take pictures, but I can start trying to take some for you. So we had transfers today, I'm still in Arabic work with Elder Jensen, which I'm super excited about, but we got another Elder, his names Elder Campbell, he was in Arabic work before, got transferred to English, and is now in Arabic again, so we're a trio, and thats fun! But because of Transfers, we have like no time, so I don't think I'll be able to send a group, but ya, have a great week, Love You!
Elder Rosenbalm
No comments:
Post a Comment