• Hey dad, hows it going in Kuwait? The drama over there with your work seems hard, sorry, but alteast the weather seems to be getting better. It's freezing here, it hit a cold spell or something, but I need a coat to go outside, because it's cold. You probably got my email to mom, I'll send it to both of you from now on, but in case you didn't I'll forward it to you in a sec, and I'll also send a copy to mom of this one, because there was something I forgot to tell her. Anyway, ya, hows church and your calling over there? Do you have more time to work on your calling or is work still super crazy? The food and stuff are all good here, I leave for San Diego on the Eighteenth, I should get the details about a week before, so in my next email, I'll let you know more. I like my teachers, they are both pretty cool, and good at teaching, I've learned a ton here already, and grown a ton too. I have two companions, they're both cool, Elder Crone and Elder Blackham, mom's will be able to tell you more, but it's really hard to describe people without you actually knowing them. Umm, ya I read the letter I'll send to mom, it has most the other things. But one thing i did neglect to mention was a really cool experience that we had Saturday night. So it was after conference, and we were all talking about it, and about how we were feeling etc. It got pretty serious, and then a sister asked for a blessing of comfort just to help, then another, and it ended up being almost everyone in the district wanted one, so we Elders all gave blessings. It was a really cool experience, I didn't get one, because I've been feeling great, and I know I could have gotten one, but I was fine. Anyway, I did give one though, and it was a cool experience. The one I gave to you was a bit rough, I don't know, it was my first one and stuff, but the one I gave on Saturday seemed to flow better, like, it seemed easier, and I think as I continue to do more, it will continue to get easier. But it kind of helped me not to be nervous when giving them, I really just felt how the Lord takes over, and it's His blessing. Anyway, it was super spiritual, and we all I think got a lot closer because of it. Oh ya, and I totally forgot another thing, and mom will love this one, so I'm just role playing a scenario (I don't remember what it was about) with a sister, and after she noted something that I really thought was interesting. She noticed that I talk fast (which is totally usual), but that whenever I begin to teach, or to testify of Christ, my speech slows down, and I talk slow, and clearly. I hadn't even noticed I was doing it. I can remember doing it now that I'm thinking back to it, ever since I got here, I can remember slowing down, not consciously. but slowing down whenever I would do that. It is a cool gift from God, and am super glad that He has given it to me. Of course I'll try to talk slow, but it is really cool that He would do that for me. Anyway, that's about all that has happened, so, I'll write you again next week, Bye

    Elder Rosenbalm