Sunday, December 4, 2016

November 15, 2016

Hello everyone, hope your all doing good, it's been another amazing
week. Though it's flown by, I know I probably say this every time, but
time is all our of sync here. So anyway, this week, we have mainly
done a lot of finding, there are a lot of Iraqi's and Syrians here,
but many of them don't know who we are, so we get to tell them! It's
great! I love talking with all of the Arabs, and learning the
Language. Arabic is hard, but I'm slowly getting better. Emphasis on
slowly. But it's ok, because I'm learning Arabic, which just makes me
happy every time I think about it. We've been working with Adam and
Azel, they're really excited to progress in the gospel, which is
amazing, and they're so committed. We've also been helping another
member named Suhaila, and she's also bringing her cousin to hear the
messages Nina, its been a lot of fun. So, we also had something called
MTE's where basically, multiple Zones get together, on this huge
exchange, as well as instruction from the president, his wife, AP's
and others. It was really fun, but as part of it, we got introduced to
the Christmas video that the church is going to put up on November
25th. They have some teasers for it right now, but look out for it in
ten days, its really good its all about 25 days of serving, and each
day a different way to serve like Jesus did. Its a bit weird getting
ready for Christmas when the sky is bright blue, and its 100 degrees
outside, but its ok, its all the Christmas, the Spirit of Christ's
birth is universal. I cant wait for it, so that's about it for this
week, until next week, Elder Rosenbalm

No comments:

Post a Comment